Pastors Kenneth & Alice McDade
Statement Of Faith
What We Believe and Teach:
• In the triune God - The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ is true God and true man.
• The Holy Spirit is a divine person.
• The Old and New Testament are God's divinely inspired words.
• All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
• Salvation has been provided for all men through the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary.
• The baptism with The Holy Spirit is available to every believer.
• The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
• There shall be a bodily resurrection f the just sand the unjust.
• In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
• In water baptism, and observance of The Lord's Supper.
• To set people free withe the unadulterated , uncompromised Word of God.
• To bring victory to he believer- Spirit, soul and body - so they will no longer be defeated. (3 John 2, 1 Thess 5:23)
• A youth outreach throughout the whole city to get more youth saved and on fire for the Lord.
• A Bible Institute for perfecting and equipping the saints for the work of the ministry(worldwide). (Eph 4:11)
• A healing clinic.
• A youth camp open to both the saved and unsaved youth.
• For the ministry to be broadcast on both radio and television.
• A Senior citizen Bible study.
For the vision is yet for and appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry wait for it; because at the end it will surely come, it will not tarry.